We pride ourselves on satisfied customers, exceptional results, and a solid reputation in the industry.
The training program at Burkwood Farm is individually designed to best meet the needs of each horse and rider to maximize their potential. Consistency, patience, and experience are the cornerstones of our training program.
Lessons are offered for ages 4 and up. Adults its never too late to start riding too!
Lessons are 1 hour. For beginners we start with basics like learning to tack up, parts of the horse and tack, and basic care of our beautiful equine friends. Don't worry they still get lots of ride time too!
For beginning lessons all you need is jeans and a pair of boots with a heal. We offer clean schooling helmets. If you or your child decide to further your equestrian love we will help getting you the right gear to keep riding.
- Intermediate to Advance Lessons - $50.00
- Beginner Lessons - $40.00
- Training Rides - $50.00
Each horse receives the following care while a resident at Burkwood Farm.
- Local grass, alfalfa, and timothy hay 3x day
- Nutrena Safechoice Senior, Original SafeChoice grains
- Free choice salt block and water
- Fresh water - Constantly checked by personnel
- Small group turnout. Indoor rotation on rainy days
- 12x12 Stalls with 3/4" rubber matts
- Daily stall cleaning & bedding
- Blanket and fly protectant program
- Boots and bell boots for turnout if desired
- Scheduling and holding of vet and farrier
- Farm manager on site 24/7
- Full Board: $525.00
- Full Board with Run: $625.00
We offer both half and full leases in barn. Talk to Paige or Chelsea for more information.
- Full Body Clip - $150.00
- Mane Pull - $20.00
- Show Clip - $15.00